ST. MARY’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Information we collect from you may include: name, email address, postal address, phone number, family member information, background information, including education and interests, and similar information you may provide to us. We may collect information about your use of this Web site. We do not request or store sensitive information from our Web site visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers. The information we collect may be used to:
* communicate with you about our services and activities, or about topics that may be of interest to you;
* send you communications related to your annual donation account and to alert you to the latest developments and features of the Web site;
* administer the Web site;
* enable and enhance your access to and use of the Web site services; and
* send you marketing communications via any method, including email, direct mail and telephone.
Disclosure of Your Information:
Internet Protocol (IP) Address:
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our site, analyze trends, track users’ movement on the Web site, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
St. Mary’s will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide to us on a secure server. If we have established an account for you (e.g., for automatic payment of donations), we protect your account information by placing it on a secure portion of our site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of St. Mary’s and/or a secure third party service provider. Unfortunately, however, no data is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Do Not Track Signals:
We do not respond to or alter our practices detailed herein based upon your selection of the “Do Not Track” setting or other “opt out” setting or feature that may be offered by your browser; however, we reserve the right to do so in the future.
Links to Other Sites:
When publishing photos/images of St. Mary’s Episcopal Church’s events on this Web site, the following guidelines apply:
* No photo/image will be posted that may be embarrassing or objectionable to anyone in the photo/image. If there is a question about the possibility of something being embarrassing or objectionable, we will ask the subject(s) for approval before posting on the Web site. These policies pertain to captions as well.
* Any photo/image will be removed immediately upon request. Notify email@example.com.
* No photo/image of a child under the age of thirteen will be published without prior permission from the child’s parents and, when possible, the child.
Contacting this Web Site and Dispute Resolution:
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
428 Park Avenue, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Tel: (949) 494-3542
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any concern that cannot be resolved through our internal processes will be settled by arbitration administered by the JAMS Alternative Dispute Resolution service (www.JAMSADR.com) in accordance with its applicable commercial rules. The exclusive location for such arbitration shall be Orange County, California. All decisions of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on the parties, which waive any right to further appeal the arbitration award, to the extent an appeal may be lawfully waived.
Effective Date: August 31, 2016